Legal Assistance for all Property Matters

Property Law 

Welcome to My Mackenzie Property law price guide. My Mackenzie friend offering litigants in person legal assisttance and consultancy service for Commercial and Residential Property related matter to clients. You will receive advice, often risk free, on No win No fee basis, otherwise you will be guarenteed a fixed fee. At My Mackenzie we offer you three choices of appropriate professionals: Solicitors, Barristers or Mackenzie Friend. Our aim is to be as open and transparent as possible. We will take you through what happens when you contact us with your enquiry. My Mackenzie always tailor’s our services to meet your exact needs and circumstances. If a solicitor is required our qualified solicitors will be happy to work with you. You will receive advice at a competitive price and often on a guaranteed fixed fee basis. Solicitors required to act on your behalf will be regulated by the Solicitor Regulation Authority and any monies paid to them will be held in their client account.

  1. Tenancy Agreement
    Residential Letting Agreement outlines the rights and obligations of a tenant and landlord throughout a residential tenancy.
  2. Commercial Lease Agreement
    A Commercial Lease Agreement lays out the written rules and expectations of a landlord and tenant for the duration of a commercial tenancy.
  3. Eviction Notices Residential
    Section 21 Notice (Fixed Term) or (Periodic Term) and Section 8 Notice when a landlord wishes to terminate an assured short hold tenancy.
  4. Commercial Sublease Agreeement
    A Commercial Sublease Agreement is used by a tenant to transfer his or her letting obligations to a third party for the remainder of the lease term.
  5. Residential Sublease Agreement
    Used to convey some or all of the property rights that a tenant has under a residential lease to a third party for a portion of the tenant's remaining term of the original lease.
  6. Commercial Eviction and Renewal Notices
    Section 25 Notice (landlord refusing to renew tenancy or offering to renew tenancy) and Section 26 Notice (tenant requesting renewal of tenancy).
  7. Indemnity Agreement
    A Hold Harmless (Indemnity) Agreement is used to protect one or more individuals by limiting liability, losses, or damages that may result from their participation in an activity.
  8. Flat mate Agreement
    A Flatmate Agreement is a contract between flatmates to establish rules for the shared tenancy.
No Advance Fee or Deposit
No Win - No Fee
Fixed Fee
We have many years experience in dealing with property law related matters and will offer a Professional service at a very competitive rate We believe in result, choosing us as your no win no fee advisor is the best decision you will make. Because we only receive costs if we win it means we are all the more determined to make the claim a successful.
We promise to always offer you a no win no fee service for any property matter. No win no fee is also known as a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA) and this means we agree to work for you on the basis that we won’t charge any fees if the claim is unsuccessful.
We offer free initial advice and have a fixed fee pricing policy which means there aren’t any hidden costs involved. A fixed fee arrangement will always give the client certainty but also to prevent any unforeseen losses arising to the firm by time overspent on a matter.