Family Law Legal Help No Win No Fee

Family Law - 0161 327 0522

Welcome to My Mackenzie Family law price guide. My Mackenzie friend offering litigants in person legal assisttance and consultancy service for Family law related matter to clients. You will receive advice, often risk free, on No win No fee basis, otherwise you will be guarenteed a fixed fee. At My Mackenzie we offer you three choices of appropriate professionals: Solicitors, Barristers or Mackenzie Friend. Our aim is to be as open and transparent as possible. We will take you through what happens when you contact us with your enquiry. My Mackenzie always tailor’s our services to meet your exact needs and circumstances. if a solicitor is required our qualified solicitors will be happy to work with you. You will receive advice at a competitive price and often on a guaranteed fixed fee basis. Solicitors required to act on your behalf will be regulated by the Solicitor Regulation Authority and any monies paid to them will be held in their client account.

  1. Divorce
    You need to show that you have been married for more than a year and that the marriage has “irretrievably broken down”.
  2. Child Law
    For Drafting an Application for a Child Arrangement Order, Prohibited Steps Order, Specific Issue Order or Parental Responsibility Order.
  3. Financial Order
    Application for a financial order asking the courts to decide how to divide your finances and other assets when you have been unable to reach an agreement
  4. Separation Agreement
    A contract between two spouses who intend to separate, allowing them to divide their property and debts, as well as specify child and spousal maintenance preferences, before divorce.
  5. Cohabitation Agreement
    A written agreement between parties who live together in a shared residence which governs their right and obligations.
  6. Prenuptial Agreement
    A contract entered into between two people who are about to marry. It sets out how assets will be distributed in the event of divorce or death.
  7. Child Travel Consent
    Child Travel consent gives a minor child parental permission to travel with a group, one parent, another person, or alone.
  8. Freezing Injuction
    A freezing injunction is an interim order made by a Court that prohibits a party from disposing of or dealing with the assets listed under the order.
No Advance Fee or Deposit
No Win - No Fee
Fixed Fee
We believe in result, choosing us as your no win no fee advisor is the best decision you will make. Because we only receive costs if we win it means we are all the more determined to make the claim a successful.

We promise to always offer you a no win no fee service for any family matter. No win no fee is also known as a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA) and this means we agree to work for you on the basis that we won’t charge any fees if the claim is unsuccessful.
We offer free initial advice and have a fixed fee pricing policy which means there aren’t any hidden costs involved. A fixed fee arrangement will always give the client certainty but also to prevent any unforeseen losses arising to the firm by time overspent on a matter.